Want to be a part of our growing, dynamic and innovative team of Well-Being Experts?
Occubeing are looking for talented and motivated mental health professionals who have a passion for innovation.
If you are interested in joining our team of associates please see the details below.
OccuBeing is a young and expanding company. In order for us to offer our unique and specialised services to a wider platform, we need talented and specialist mental health and well being professionals to work with us.
To work with OccuBeing, you will be an associate and work on a self employed basis.
OccuBeing offers a range of services, therefore we can discuss where your talents lie and what services you can get involved in delivering. This may could entail anything from offering 1-1 support and facilitating group workshop's to helping develop well-being initiatives and programs.
If successful in your OccuBeing application, you will be provided with full training and extensive support.
If you have experience in the following;
- Working in Mental health.
- Completing assessments and developing bespoke interventions.
- Using theories, model’s and approaches within your clinical practice.
And have qualifications (and relevant registration) in either
- Occupational Therapy
- Mental Health Nursing
- Specialist Accredited Well-Being Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Other Mental Health Specialties will also be considered
And you have the following
- A minimum of 1 day per week available (at least 4 hours are within the 9-5 hours of the day) for OccuBeing work.
- A full and clear DBS
- Relevant insurance
Please Send your CV over to [email protected]